From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Oct 16, 2008

A friend passed away this morning

I write with heavy heart and tears in my eyes. I never thought that I would have to post and it saddens me to do so. This is a most difficult and not easy for me to write this post, I don't know even where to start..

Yesterday I posted about my friend, but I thought I should let you know that my friend
she passed away this morning on age 28 . I know her for almost 2 years.We went to many place for shopping , eating , hang out or just stay at her home and she will make delicious food.
Even though she in the ICU for few days but her death still affected me. The last time I seen her was end of sept when she got permission to come home early because she got headache .

this morning when I arrived , my friend told me that she passed away ,the news about her death shocked me . According to what I know, she contacted a headache last month and had seen 2 doctors. However her condition worsen and she was rushed to the hospital last week Within a short span of time she left the world, left her beloved mom, dad , sister , brother and her friends..I couldn't held back my tears when I saw her lying motionlessly in the coffin. Up till today I still couldn't believe she is gone forever. I won't be able to chit chat with her again. Sometimes I wonder where is her spirit now? Is she still at her home? Is she in heaven? Or maybe she is flying to the countries that she wanted to visit a long time ago but do not have the time or money to do so. Well I believe spirit can fly so maybe they can travel around the world in less than 80 days.

She always bring for me a packages of traditional Tea if she back to her hometown for holidays. She even told me that this holiday she planning not to back to her hometown but she will ask another friend to bring the tea.


-I wasn’t even able to tell her that I received it and say thank you –

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts & prayers.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home