From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Sep 10, 2008

From another Blog

I'm food obsessed, I had to do it.

Feel free to grab it!

1. How do you like your eggs?
I love eggs sometime i mix it with rice or noodles or anything. i am egg love hahaha

2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Tea - I like english tea ,plain.

3. Favorite breakfast food:
tea with mint , pancakes with marple syrup

4. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Bleu Cheese or a little V8

5. Coke or Pepsi?
pepsi

6. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
instant noodle


7. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
smokebeef pizza

8. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
anything , i try to make new food or cake

9. What was your favorite food as a child?
I don't think I've ever had a favorite food my mom said eat everything LOL

10. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Peas, They're still not my favorite, but I'll eat them.

11. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
cant remember

12. Favorite fruit and vegetable
Fruit:strawberry.
Vegetable: lectuce.

13. Favorite junk food:
hamburger

14. Do you have any weird food habits?
I will eat the delicious foods in the last

15. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


16. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
-

17. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
very spicy , It’s like a game. When we go out for Indian food or whatever, I always want the super hot. It makes my stomach hurt later, and when I eat it I’m sweating and my mouth goes numb, but I just LOVE it!

18. Can I get you a drink?
i love mohito

19. Red or White Wine?
red wine

20. Favorite dessert?
chocolate pudding

21. The perfect nightcap?
Popcorn.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home