From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Oct 14, 2008

Back From Long Vacation

It is the last day of the long vacation. I finally will end my 20 days vacation and tomorrow (Tuesday) is the first working day after the long vacation. I was on vacation since sept 24 and had an extra a week for Ramadan Eid / Idul Fitri *it’s the biggest holiday for muslim* and also the longest holiday for non muslim in Indonesia too. Having been gone for 3 weeks

It is one of the most interesting travel experiences I have…. I went to TIBET ….yes this year, I am so happy I explore Tibet , and saw many things change in Beijing. It is very exciting though.
The trip to Tibet was wonderful, and it was a vacation that I will remember for the rest of my life. Other than the expense, it was a near-perfect vacation. Shouldn’t that be enough to prevent any guilty feelings?

I love Beijing and I love this face of the city but its totally different face with Hong Kong. Hong Kong never sleep and when all the colors that lights project on the buildings/towers/squares fade out, the city become a better place for people.

I cant go to Shang hai this time. I remember in the year 2007, we went to Shang hai and spent time at niki’s house

I am back, with great new plans, a lot of ideas and tons of travel stories that you will soon see published. It’s been great reconnecting with online friends on their blogs, via messenger or on facebook. I am happy to be back coz Vacations are fantastic for re-energizing me , and to get me ready to pursue life and work at full speed and think about another future.

But for some people said first work day after coming home from vacation is extremely bad. If Mondays are bad , after vacation is extremely bad.This is the day when we have to wake up early again after days (or weeks) of sleeping in. When we get to the office in the morning, we still want to talk about our vacation. We linger around the coffee machine in the lunch room just for a chance that someone else will step in and ask how our vacation was. Fighting junk and and trying to find the legitimate emails took almost the whole day etc.
Greeting hugs to everyone,

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meilia, sorry we didn't get to meet up in Hangzhou. Hope you are doing ok. So sorry to hear about your friend. Take care of yourself. *hugs*

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home