From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Aug 6, 2008

Traffic jam is a test of patience ???

Traffic jam is a test of patience ???

I think its true , Stuck in traffic jam for super long and sit till my butt hurts.

Today , I got stuck in a traffic jam. It wasn’t the first time and unfortunately won’t be the last time. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


So when I finally arrive at the office 1 hours later , a journey that usually take me 20 min I was understandably stress.

I'm sure Everyone who works 8-5 5 days a week wakes up on every morning with a wish " I hope the traffic jam not really bad. "

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haahhhh!!! gue juga plg benci traffic jam. karena mengganggu mobilitas, buang2 waktu gue, dan bikin bokong panas kelamaan duduk.

klo udah gawe nanti, gue mau ngekos dekat kantor aja deh...

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home