From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Jan 15, 2007

My Exam & My Name *Narcissism*

I planed to get up at 8:00 in the morning, but when I wake up it was already 11:am. super duper lazy girl!

First.... about my exam.
I have had my first exam today.
1 down ...3 to go !!!
I had Chinese oral exam today. And it went good !!! Didn't know that I actually could speak so much of the language after only 2 years. My classmate said the exam is a bit easy but in my Chinese Oral exam I have been nervous.

Second...about my name.
Gishele Melia *Narcissism mode On*

In a word, It was a happy day to me !

Maybe you will think that it is my narcissism, whatever.... you know I was happy!

See ya!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. Iya deh, ga narcisssmmm cuma agak2, kekekekek..

Happy always yaak..

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home