From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Jan 11, 2007

A mini reunion.

These days have been the most special!!!


An Sung pi , one of my best friend, came to China for a short visit and will depart for his research (Phd … omg) the day after tomorrow to Harbin.
we've known each other for 2 years nearly. And now, almost 1 year later, we're eating ,talking, laughing together and We also took photos! dinner wih you , wu yu xiang , klaus and me...it couldn't have been better.

Oppa (brother in korea language), thanks for coming to Beijing , making my day such a special one!

We'll see you again ! someday…somewhere…

A friend in need is a friend indeed. The only one phrase I can still remember clearly from high school.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home