From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Dec 31, 2006

The year in review

The year is almost over… Thank God!!! Who would've known that the year 2006, would be a crazy year.

There were good times , there were bad times .. Either way, I feel that I have been blessed for my family & the friends that I have, who have helped me through these tough times....

and today ,the last day of 2006

march - I found out this guy from my friend , he was from Indonesia too , died by car accident .. its just made me realize how short our lives can be and sometimes we need to realize that we must seize the day.

April - Bus and subway riders sighed with relief at the new swipe card system preventing commuter bottlenecks at the ticketing window.

April saw the ultra-conservative German cardinal Joseph Ratzinger take control of the Vatican after the death of Pope John Paul II.

my birthday - a quarter of a century old :) I got a surprise party from my classmate

for my friends.... Congratulations!!Well done guys, what a fantastic achievement ...
Wish you guys all the best, and maybe I'll see you in Beijing some day!!

May - Bye bye bye… all 1.2yuan taxis taken off the streets.. ugh.. no more cheap taxis in Beijing..

June - overnight at great wall . To stay overnight on the Great Wall is a relatively new thing. This experience is not generally for most tourist, but its more exciting and unique experience.

world cup 2006... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

July - The railway line from lasha to Beijing began service on july 1… yippy…

Met Hilton family from Oslo , Norway. Kita ga perna ketemu sebelumnya.. ceritanya waktu di kompas ada bagian namanya koki .. minta informasi tentang sekolah di Australia , terus ada mail dari oslo kalo mereka mau ke Beijing dan aku ada waktu jadi guidenya mereka.

and with lala , ge went to qing dao ...

Sept - New semester ..... The new semester and new class began ,and the new hope will be achieved. In the first week , i'm occupied with moving dormitory

Oct -The 2008 olympic mascots are renamed fuwa. Initially they were called friendlies but with the alternate pronunciations , it was deemed inauspicious.

Traveled to Sichuan – southwest china – trip was awesome.

Nov - The china – Africa cooperation forum … and no traffic for a week…can open wikipedia hehehehe…..after that they blocked it again :(

Dec - new blog ... after registered on 2003.

Good riddance 2006.. and here's to a safe, happy and eventful 2007.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home