From...First...To...Last

..... My Journey ..... - an Indonesian blog about everything -

Name:
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China

i'm a SiMpLe GirL... nOt PeRFeCt... EaSy GoinG... LiKe joKes... sMiLE... HaPpY.. SLeePinG !!! I eNjOy RaiNy DayS

Jul 10, 2008

My boy - lisa Ono

my boy - lisa ono

First time I saw my son, I knew I was in loveBecause he was the gift I got from somewhere up aboveO wow, o yes, o joy, so joy right here in my armsHe looks at me, I can see he’s showing all his charmsCan’t remember what I did before I saw his faceBut now he’s here and I can feel his amazing grace

Watching him play, somehow reminds me of myselfOnce upon a different time when I was someone elseO me, o my, I feel so high every single dayO yes, o lay, my lord yea yea watching my son playFirst time he walked detours I step into a chanceI took his hand and then we started first dance

The first dance was so fine that I never will forgetHe held my hand so tightly that I haven’t start dancing yetMy love, my boy, my son, my joy always keep your glowAnd know that love will be with you wherever you may goAnd if something should fall apart somewhere down the lineJust tell me all about it and I will make it fine

I traveled many roads before but somehow they were wrongAnd sometimes we find that life is just a simple songEven the saddest songs have a human faceI will always keep my son in love’s magic place


populer di indo karna di jadiin background iklan susu baby (kalau ga salah)
bisa di download juga di www.4shared.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home